Motorized Shades and Smart Home Controls
Request a Motorized Shades Consultation
Motorized Shades For Every Window
Comfort, convenience and energy efficiency are a few reasons why motorized shades are a must for every home.
By integrating award-winning hardware by Crestron and Lutron into your home’s design, AHT can help you conserve energy.
- Motorized shades adapt to the sun’s position, reducing the need for electric light
- Helps keep a home warm in winter, and cool in summer
- When communicating with other smart systems in your home, energy usage is greatly reduced
- Fabrics are made from sustainable materials for environmental and energy savings
Is it possible to have a system that affords you precision control of your environment, and yet will not interfere with your lifestyle? AHT’s motorized shades have been designed to do just that. They can be controlled in a wide variety of ways.
- Through keypads, IR remote controls, wireless tabletop controls, and more
- Can be pre-set to an astronomic time clock for automatic adjustment
- Offer a choice of individual or simultaneous control of all shades in the house
- A variety of pre-determined states can be programmed, including when the house is unoccupied
- All AV/IT devices are monitored by AHT – 24/7 – 365 days a year for your convenience
Incorporating motorized shading adds to the long-term elegance and comfort of a home.
- Protects furniture, fine art, floor, and wall coverings from the sun’s damaging UV rays
- Glare control allows you to comfortably view a computer or television screen
- Controls are designed to look beautiful
- Choose from a multitude of fabric options. A wide range of transparency levels are available, including room darkening/blackout options
- Different finish options
- Precision alignment adds a balanced, elegant look to a row of windows
- The highest level of craftsmanship – from planning to implementation
About AHT Global
Three Divisions, One unique experience.
Established in the year 1996 as Advanced Home Theater – a home theater and residential technology company – AHT Global has grown into one of the leading technology integrators in the world, with over 75 employees in our Miami, New York and Philadelphia locations. AHT Global is the parent company to three distinct divisions: AHT Residential, AHT Commercial and AHT Marine.